Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Video: Horry's Flagrant [David Stefanini]

To start I have to apologize to all the readers of this blog for not posting much recently. Being a computer engineer makes it impossible for me to have free time at this time of the year. But I am back and look forward to posting often once again.

With that out of the way, last night saw another incident in the Spurs-Suns series. Late in the game Steve Nash was bringing the ball up court. The Suns had the lead and the Spurs needed to foul. Robert "Big Shot Bob" Horry decided he didn't like Steve Nash having a head, and tried to take it off. Personally I hate Steve Nash and think he is the most over rated player the NBA has ever seen. Seeing Horry take off his head made me jump out of my chair and hope Nash was out. When that didn't happen I was happy to see Amare Staudemire getting off the bench when the situation escalated.

The league should suspend Horry at least one game, but by the rules Amare and Boris Diaw should also be suspended. They left the bench and by the rules of the NBA if a player leaves the bench when a situation arises on the court that player is to be suspended one game. Good luck beating the Spurs without Amare. Here is the video, you decide who should get suspended and for how long:

Labels: , , , , , ,