Thursday, March 15, 2007

Upset in the Making? [David Stefanini]

I am watching the UNC, East Kentucky game right now and it is only a 4 point game in the 2nd half. This is the very deep and talented North Carolina team that has the #1 seed in the East bracket.

UNC jumped out to a huge lead early in the first half and I thought the game was over. But then I saw this E KY team battle back and cut it down to 4.

We could be witnessing the upset of all upsets. No #1 seed has ever lost in the first round of the NCAA Tournament.

I think North Carolina will win this game (hopefully they do for my bracket and the rest of America's bracket) but it is entertaining to watch an unknown team compete with the all powerful UNC team.

Note:
When I started writing this post the lead for UNC was down to 4; since then it has been a 7-0 run for UNC and the score is now 55-44.

Labels: , , , , ,